When You Decide To Sell
Here’s Our Sales Promise: Moving Forward
- Provide honest, well researched market appraisal for your property with comparable evidence based on location, current market condition, size, age.
- Provide you with our written terms and conditions of business.
- Offer competent professional advice and agree with your input (if you so desire) on best approach to marketing the property.
- Take pictures and measurements of all available accommodation spaces, front and rear gardens areas, each with descriptive content.
- Offer simple practical, proven and effective presentation tips to create the right impression for the potential buyer.
- We advise that you obtain the required Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) for the property, if you haven’t already got one. If you prefer and entrust us, we would arrange one for you for a small fee.
- We target and update registered serious buyers on our database with new property listings matching their criteria via text messages, emails & phone calls.
- Free Advertising on Property Portals
- We would display our “FOR SALE” ad-board to create awareness on passing traffic.
- We would chase up the selling process once a confirmed offer is accepted to minimise unnecessary delays.
- We would update our clients with weekly progress report as the case may be.
- Our job is complete only when contracts are signed and exchanged.
- All staff are qualified and abide by our professional codes of ethics and practice.
- And finally, you get overall commitment from our staff.
Here’s What We Would Not Do:
- We would not market your property without clear authority.
- We would not give information that is irrelevant to the selling process.
- We would not disclose private data without authorised permission.
- We would not engage in any act that would be detrimental to the sale process.
- We would not engage in any act that may be deemed irresponsible or unprofessional.
- We would not display a “FOR SALE” sign in front of an authorised sale when asked not to.
We charge a fee of 2.1 % inclusive of VAT (1.75 % + VAT) for SOLE AGENCY or 3% inclusive of VAT (2.5 % + VAT) for MULTI AGENCY.
So if you are looking for that complete packaged approach to buying, selling, letting and property management, come and experience our approach.